If you're wondering:
- How do I add multiple strings?
- I have a split array, how can I add this information?
- I have more than one direction for my solar panels.
- How do I add a Rooftop solar site that has more than one azimuth angle?
You're in the right place.
The short answer - we don't support multiple azimuth systems directly in the API at this time, nor do we support this in the free PV performance estimation tool.
However, this is not a dead end. If you have a multiple array PV system, you can do the following:
- Use the average direction (azimuth) of the array (simple approach)
- For the free PV performance estimation tool, model each array separately and add up the resulting energy values.
- Create a home PV system account, and access your 2nd PV site for free following the instructions in this article
We hope this helps!